Planning a Private Party?
Pick a Date!
Pick a Project!
Gather Your Friends!
Studio 14 offers an array of creative projects for bachelorette parties, bridal showers, girl’s night out, team moms, corporate events and more!
Here’s a few things to keep in mind when booking a date:
- We set up and clean up!
- The Studio is yours for up to 3 hours, but we’ll never rush you!
- You choose your project. Our talented artists will provide guided instruction from beginning to end.
- We provide all materials you’ll need to complete your project.
- Private parties require at least six participants to book.
- Private parties must be booked TWO weeks in advance of your anticipated event. Custom projects (i.e., wood monograms) must be booked THREE weeks prior to your event. This gives us the necessary time to register your party and prepare your projects.
- Dates are on a first-come, first-serve basis by Studio availability. We will not ‘hold’ dates without a deposit.
- A deposit equal to the cost of your project paid by cash, check or credit card secures your date and will be applied to the cost of the hostess seat. If you are unable to meet the minimum or if you cancel your private party, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Studio 14 is a licensed facility and provides a full service wine bar for your enjoyment. BYOB is not permitted.
Please contact us at email@example.com prior to booking any private event.